Thursday, 23 February 2012

SS12 Nails by Rococo

The new Spring/Summer collection 'Garden Party'

I'm loving all these pastel and bright new season nail varnishes which are coming out at the moment, and one of my favourite brands for cutting-edge nail colours is ROCOCO. A brand created by 2 lovely sisters, Vernice & Ange Walker, both fashion-forward nail technicians who have been working wonders in the industry for 15 years. They still work alongside huge celebrities, whilst bringing out new shades every season. I love most of the colours that they bring out.

Ange & Vernice, founders of Rococo

The new shades due to come out for spring 2012 are called GARDEN PARTY and are all very beautiful, pretty & girly pinks, blues... My favourite one is called t-cup and is a very pale pastel blue with a tiny hint of gold shot through. 


I always apply a base before any nail varnish colour (I like Chanel base) and then it really does help the varnish to stay on if you apply x2 coats. It's worth the wait & wafting.




Available from Space Nk or http://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/ @ £12 each.

I am going to be wearing this ALL week!

x Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...